- All payments are to be made at the time of collecting your dog.
- We can accept cash, credit card and eftpos for your convenience.
- We can accept credit card payments by phone.
- We are happy to reschedule or cancel appointments if you are unable to attend.
For the comfort of your dog, can you please ensure they are given the opportunity to stretch their legs and have a ‘toilet opportunity’ before they enter our premises. Both we and your dog would appreciate this simple but important step.
For the courtesy of fellow clients, other patrons at the Chifley Shopping Centre and to us, can you please ensure that their ‘toilet opportunity’ is on a grassed area and not on the footpath or associated flower containers.
Illness / Injury
We retain the right to refuse to groom any dog that may have any of the following:
- Stitches from any surgery
- Grass seed wounds not seen to by a vet
- Any open or weeping wounds
- Any form of ill health
- Breathing difficulties
- Unusual lethargy
- Any other signs of injury not yet seen to by a vet
Aggressive / Difficult Dogs
Dogs that are aggressive, difficult or have a tendency to bite will generally be muzzled for their safety and ours. Should we find that your dog is uncontrollable and/or overly aggressive, we will not continue with the grooming process. You will be contacted and asked to collect your dog and you will be charged for the grooming that has been completed.
Capital Grooming does not and will not sedate your dog.