Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Some early closures may occur when all the grooming dogs have gone home.
- All grooming is by prior appointment only
- Any aspect of the ‘Quick fix’ package does not generally require a booking. We can usually provide this service while you wait depending on our scheduling, however we do appreciate you contacting us to check availability.
For the comfort of your dog, can you please ensure they are given the opportunity to stretch their legs and have a ‘toilet opportunity’ before they enter our premises.
Both we and your dog would appreciate this simple but important step.
For the courtesy of fellow clients, other patrons at the Chifley Shopping Centre and to us, can you please ensure that their ‘toilet opportunity’ is on a grassed area and not on the footpath or associated flower containers.
Pick Up Time
- We usually like to allocate 4-6 hours for your dogs grooming appointment. This will vary each day, dependant on the condition of your dog, other dogs we are grooming and therefore our ability to stay on schedule.
- Dogs left longer than their scheduled appointment time will be taken for a ‘potty’ walk and supplied with fresh drinking water.
- We are able to accommodate your dog for the day if your work schedule dictates this option. They will get a change of scenery and fresh air when taken on a short ‘potty’ walk and they will be supplied with fresh drinking water.
Full Day Stays
Anyone for walkies? Should your dog be staying with us for a full day, we are now able to offer an extended walk option. Half hour on lead brisk walk for $20.00 per dog or one full hour for $40.00 per dog. A well exercised dog is a happy dog.